1. Do you wake up every day feeling drained and unenthusiastic because now you have to deal with the reality that your neck or your back is going to ache for the majority of the day?
2. Do you travel around from doctor to chiropractor to massage therapist and so on, looking for answers, only to end up lost and more confused about what is causing the chronic nagging pain?
3. Do you get hopeful each and every time you start a new or different therapy, only to be let down again after a few weeks when you realize that the pain is not much better from when you started?
4. Do you worry that you may never find a solution and may need to spend the rest of your life taking medications to cope with the discomfort?
5. Do you stress because most doctors, after handing you a prescription, tell you to come back when it gets worse, and then imply that you will be a candidate for surgery in the future?
6. Do you worry that you may never again be able to enjoy physical activity outside, in the gym, or with your children or grandchildren for fear that the pain will get worse?
Keep Scrolling to Learn the Real Problem.